Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer 2011

I have three major goals. That is to revise my first two chapters, do a bunch of coding and really fine-tune my coding scheme, and finish up my lit review. I also want to speak to Matt Giordano next week to see if he will allow me to record him during the Consortium. I know he'll do it. That is going to be phenomenal because I know this group is challenging. I am back from NASA and fired up! I plan to begin a group of high school junior and seniors that are involved in airborne research. I will contact everyone about that next week. The principal of ECA wants to hold a three day professional development to get on board for school next year. I really want to attend but I have already missed two days of the summer program to go to NASA. Well, I am sure it will all work out.

Good things are happening. But I need to make a schedule for my three dissertation goals and e-mail them to Arthur.

A nice thing happened just yesterday, though. I found out that I passed the School Leadership Exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment